Elegant Turkey Stuffing
For many, the stuffing is the best part of the Thanksgiving feast. This fruity, aromatic recipe will have your guests making yummy sounds throughout the meal. Serves 18. Prep time: 25 minutes.
- 1 cup Clover Stornetta Butter
- 3 medium celery stalks (with leaves), chopped (1 ½ cups)
- ¾ cup finely chopped onion
- 9 cups soft Food for Life Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Bread cubes (15 slices)
- ½ cup Woodstock Farms Dried Cranberries, Blueberries, or Cherries
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh or 1 ½ tsp. dried sage leaves
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh or 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Melt butter over medium heat in a 10-inch skillet.
- Cook celery and onion in butter, stirring frequently, until onion is tender.
- Stir in about 1/3 of the bread cubes.
- Place in large bowl, add remaining bread cubes and ingredients, and toss.
- Stuff turkey just before roasting.
To bake stuffing outside of the turkey, place in greased 3-quart casserole or 13” x 9” x 2” rectangular baking dish, cover, and bake at 325°F for 30 minutes. Then, uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.The brands of ingredients are suggested based on the availability of free printable grocery coupons on www.CommonKindness.com. CommonKindness coupon purchases generate needed funds for your favorite nonprofit organizations. Join the movement today.