What’s more American than fried chicken or potato chips? You have to try these easy-to-make easy chicken fingers which get their tempting taste and crunch from flavored potato chips. Total Time: less than 30 minutes. Makes 6 appetizer servings (2 per person).
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. Clover Stornetta 2% Milk
- 1 ½ cups flavored potato chips, finely crushed (sour cream & onion, or chive)
- 1 pound Gold’n Plump Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lightly beat egg in a small bowl.
- Stir in milk.
- Crush potato chips by placing them into a zip-seal plastic bag and pressing with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture. Then drop pieces, several at a time, into the bag of crushed potato chips; turn bag until chicken is lightly coated. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Place chicken in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve hot with honey mustard or ketchup for dipping. To add a little zip to ketchup, combine 2 tablespoons of chili sauce, ¼ cup horseradish, and ¼ cup ketchup; stir until well blended.
The brands of recipe ingredients are suggested based on the availability of printable grocery coupons on www.CommonKindness.com, the free printable grocery coupon website that gives 20% of its revenues to nonprofit organizations. We find food tastes better when you save money and help others