Here is a great resource for a DIY coupon binder!
Organizing Your Coupons
Decide which labeling system best suits your shopping habits
- Label by aisle: baking, frozen foods, personal care or, create sections for each store you shop at with sub-categories by aisle.
- Keep manufacturer coupons separate from store specific coupons.
- Within your categories organize coupons by expiration dates with coupons expiring first near the front of each category.
- Keep a large pocket in front of your binder to move coupons into as you put items in your cart – for easy checkout.
- Have a section where you keep “rain-checks.”
For the full story, click DIY Coupon Binder.