Enjoy a $1.00 discount with this CommonKindness coupon and amongst other amazing products, try baking to the fullest with Enjoy Life’s 5 new baking mixes – Allergy-Friendly, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, No Artificial Anything.
- 1/3 C. toasted pumpkin seeds
- 4Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 2 T. shortening
Pumpkin Cake Ingredients:
- 1 C. pumpkin puree
- ¼ C. granulated sugar
- 3 T. flax meal + ½ C. hot water
- ½ C. water
- 2 T. neutral oil (e.g. canola, grapeseed, safflower)
- 1 boxEnjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice (traditionally cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice)
- Line an 8” glass-baking dish with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare the snickerdoodle crumble by adding the toasted pumpkin seeds, snickerdoodle cookies, and shortening to the bowl of a small food processor. Pulse until it is all blended together and crumbly.
- Prepare the cake by mixing everything together in a bowl with a whisk until combined. Pour into the parchment-lined baking dish. Top with the snickerdoodle crumble and bake for 40–50 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED | NATURAL | GLUTEN FREE